Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We appreciate the feedback so we can improve our store and products.
It may take 48 hours for orders to ship out from our store. For our standard shipping option, we rely on UPS Ground (typically requires 1–5 business days for delivery). For free shipping (on eligible U.S. orders over $150 USD) we use USPS Priority, which normally takes 1–7 days for delivery.
Shipping times vary for domestic and international. Please contact our customer service department for specific shipping inquiries. Delivery dates are not guaranteed. We are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date. UPS is responsible for all delivery dates.
Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Please allow 7 business days before inquiring about the status of your order.
- Orders over $200.00 require a delivery signature confirmation (at no extra cost).
- We are not responsible for return shipping or lost returns. We recommend purchasing tracking when returning an item and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
- If you want to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost.
- All packages shipped over $200 are insured.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Please follow the process outlined by UPS here: UPS Lost Package Claims Process
- International orders are subject to custom fees [we are not responsible for these fees].
Goose and the Goat LLC will accept un-worn and un-altered items with the original box, tags attached, and a sales receipt for return within 14 days of purchase for exchange or store credit only. A store credit never expires and can be utilized at any time. Sale and clearance items are final sale. Any item that has been worn, tailored or otherwise altered is not eligible for a return. Goose and the Goat LLC reserves the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
If you placed your order online, please email email@example.com for return instructions.
Custom Or Special Orders Policy
We require a credit card before placing any custom or special orders. Once the order is placed, your card will be charged for the item(s) ordered. Please contact us for any custom or special order requests.