See Kai Run | Dean Adapt
Specially designed to accommodate orthotics such as AFOs, SMOs and custom insoles, The Dean Adapt high top sneaker in dark gray is customizable for any child. Extra-long straps fit around orthotics but can also be cut to fit. A removable insole provides extra space if needed. The sneaker opens super wide and stays open thanks to the oval ring hinge design. 42% of this shoe is made with recycled materials.
- Order one size up if wearing with orthotics/AFOs.
- Mesh upper is lightweight and flexible
- Soft mesh lining is sensory friendly
- Deep toe box lets little toes wiggle and flex, which builds strength
- Herringbone lug pattern provides great traction for play
- Double hook and loop strap is customizable
- Machine Washable
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.