Pocketdoodles for Girls
Get your doodle on!
Anita Wood gets girls doodling as only a girl can—about boys, clothes, sleepovers, friends, road trips, dreams, and more!
Inside Pocketdoodles for Girls are interactive picture and word prompts that will encourage youngsters (and adults) to write, doodle, draw, and color on the pages.
While waiting for the bus to school or for a friend to call, little hands can't help but doodle. With Pocketdoodles for Girls those random scribbles become works of art, and any boring moment can inspire a dream.
With more than 250 pages of doodling and writing prompts, girls are guided through a fun world where only girls are allowed.
The book's small size (4x6 inches) makes it perfect for stowing in a pocket or backpack, so girls can enjoy the activities and doodling prompts wherever they go!
Doodling Prompts include:
- What are your top five favorite movies?
- What will you wear?
- A secret admirer just sent you a bouquet of flowers.
- Arrange them in this vase.
- Where do you go and who do you go with?
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?
- Plan a dream getaway with your friends.